Thursday, November 5, 2009

Welcome!

I live in Eastern Canada and I collect sports autographs and memoribilia. I've collected for a number of years and have amassed tons of stuff like autographed pucks (Sam Gagner, Guy Lafleur, ...), autographed cards (Patrick Roy IP, John Tavares TTM, Cam Fowler TTM, Henri Richard TTM, Jean Beliveau TTM, Tomas Vokoun cert., ...), jersey cards (Alex Ovechkin, Eric Staal, Shane Doan, Scott Gomez, Borje Salming, ...), rookie cards (Patrick Kane, Luke Schenn, Steven Stamkos, Blake Wheeler, Steve Mason, Sam Gagner, Ilya Kovalchuk, ...)McFarland Figures (Luongo, Crosby, M. Ryder, and Sakic), and much more. In this blog (if I don't forget) I'll tell you about my autographs (TTM/IP) and all about the NHL especially the Canadiens. Most of my autographs are TTM but rarely I'll get a chance to meet someone IP. Check back to see what's new!

No comments:

Post a Comment